We are a fast growing and innovative Digital Marketing agency based in Birkenhead, Wirral.
We are seeking an experienced and creative SEO Executive to join our rapidly expanding digital team to help increase our clients’ website’ rankings on Google via SEO and other forms of digital marketing. You will be helping our team with client on-boarding, keyword research, planning, creating, posting, and analysing content.
What you should know about us
- We are a fun and collaborative team
- Great music taste
- We celebrate every Friday with the greatest sandwiches and treats the wirral has to offer! – Also known as Bakehouse Fridays!
The important stuff
Job Role: SEO Executive
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Experience: SEO, 2 year (preferred)
The following are key to our candidate search:
• Degree qualified or similar
2 + years proven experience in similar role
Experience of working effectively as part of a team, within an agency background
Competent on all MS packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress and Accelo
Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
Strong understanding of effective use of website content, either in Brand or Ecommerce, with knowledge on the importance of content management
Previous experience managing multiple clients at one time, ensuring 100% organisation at all times
Experience using SEO tools (SEMRush, Google Analytics)
Experienced and creative in content writing, idea generation, research and confidence to work with clients to create SEO driven content
Experience in working with data to drive results, performing competitor analysis and identifying ways to improve
An understanding of end-to-end customer needs, journeys, and behaviours
Keen to problem solve and find solutions to improve internal practices, taking a pro active approach to implement any changes
Excellent communication skills with ability to work autonomously but also within a team environment
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Support in winning clients with digital marketing and SEO website audits
- Support with on-boarding clients and conducting deep keyword research
- Create SEO meta descriptions, titles and tags
- Ensure all product descriptions are optimised for SEO
- Ensure client site content is relevant and up to date regarding products, seasonality, and trends to maximise SEO performance
- Work with the senior team and clients to brainstorm ideas and curate engaging and purposeful content for blog posts
- Make an impact through content and storytelling – using well-researched, creative content that differentiates our clients’ brand
- Work closely with our content team and clients to produce new blog content via distributed via WordPress, including both SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content, that is aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns
- Assist with monthly reporting and measuring various performance metrics to track and report on performance using tools like Google Analytics and SEMrush
- Assist in the delivery of client content that supports a regular cadence of new campaigns to address opportunities in their sales funnels or through specific personas
- Pro actively create valuable links from other websites by reaching out to people on the Internet requesting them to link back to our site to build brand awareness, grow our target audience and boost search engine rankings
How do I apply?
If we’ve piqued your interest and you are looking for a new creative challenge please apply via the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be contacted and if successful, will be selected for a first-stage interview.
Please be aware
The job posting may be closed early due to high levels of applicants. All interested applicants must submit their applications to us by 16th February 2023. For more information regarding the job role please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.