We have an exciting opportunity for a junior SEO executive to join our rapidly expanding digital marketing team and develop their career. We are looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious and eager to progress. At Deliver you will work as part of the digital marketing team to support our senior team with the SEO management of our clients across various industries including, but not limited to, the medical, food, fashion, ecommerce, and manufacturing industries.
What you should know about us
- We are a fun and collaborative team
- We have two office dogs (Alice and Basil)
- Great music taste
- We celebrate every Friday with the greatest sandwiches and treats the wirral has to offer! – Also known as Bakehouse Fridays!
The important stuff
Job Role: Junior SEO Executive
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Experience: SEO, 1 year (preferred)
- Supporting with onboarding clients and conducting deep keyword research
- Carrying out regular research to help understand our clients including competitor and consumer research.
- Researching and sourcing new link opportunities and monitoring link building profiles for clients
- Optimising websites including meta descriptions, titles, tags, internal linking and external linking to improve the organic presence of clients.
- Helping ensure client site content is relevant and up to date regarding products, seasonality, and trends to maximise SEO performance.
- Work with the senior team and clients to brainstorm ideas and curate engaging and purposeful content, including both SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content, that is aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns.
- Support with the creation of content for the Deliver website
- Monitor the SEO performance of clients through SEO tools and report website fixes that have been discovered.
- Work closely with the design and development team to support SEO performance and improve performance.
- Assist with monthly reporting and measuring various performance metrics to track and report on performance using tools like Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools
- Identifying and proactively contacting third parties for content sharing/backlinks.
Ideal Candidate Preferred Experience – All applicants will be considered:
- 1 year + experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and research skills
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- SEO experience and experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools such as SEMrush
- Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress is preferred
- Experience in using CRM tools such as Accelo is preferred but not essential
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ambitious, highly motivated, and keen attitude to learn
- Strong eye for detail and the ability to come up with ideas
- Creative copywriting experience
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret data
- Organised and highly capable of working across multiple tasks and to deadlines
- An understanding of SEO and other digital marketing channels including PPC, digital PR, email, influencers, paid and organic social
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience)
How do I apply?
If we’ve piqued your interest and you are looking for a new creative challenge please apply via the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be contacted and if successful, will be selected for a first-stage interview.
Please be aware
The job posting may be closed early due to high levels of applicants. All interested applicants must submit their applications to us by 30th September 2023. For more information regarding the job role please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.